Again with one other Udon recipe, and this time we’re making lower than 20 minutes Izakaya Model Beef Udon Stir-Fry.
You’ll not consider how straightforward it’s to make this buttery, savory, Beef Udon Stir-fry.
This Udon recipe is filled with umami taste, and you’re going to get addicted to creating it each single week.
Reading: Stir fry udon with beef
Don’t consider me? Make this Beef Udon Stir-fry on your buddies, household, or date evening, and I promise they are going to be so impressed.
One in all my go-to recipes in college was Beef Udon Stir-Fry.
I really like how easy it’s to make a restaurant-quality styled dinner at dwelling at an inexpensive value.
Read more: Can you air fry brats
As soon as my husband and I moved out, we began making Beef Udon Stir-Fry for dates nights.
With only a good glass of ice-cold beer, paired with Izakaya Model Beef Udon Stir-Fry, we received ourselves a scrumptious, filling date evening prepared in lower than 20 minutes and fewer than $20!
There are a lot of cuts of beef that you need to use to make Beef Udon Stir-Fry.
I’m utilizing sizzling pot thinly sliced beef quick ribs in the present day.
Beef quick ribs have an attractive marbling, which helps the meat develop into tremendous tender when cooked.
Yow will discover many thinly sliced beef choices at most Asian grocery shops. If not, you may as well freeze the meat in a single day, and utilizing a pointy knife, thinly slice up the meat.
I want to make use of Frozen Udon when making Izakaya Model Beef Udon Stir-fry.
Read more: How to do vocal fry
Frozen Udon is more energizing than vacuum-sealed udon; due to this fact, it will possibly take in extra of the sauce and never break as simply.
You’ll be able to simply discover Frozen Udon within the Asian Freezer part close to potstickers.
Pour sizzling water everywhere in the udon earlier than cooking to separate the udon. This step will minimize down the cooking time and stop the udon from turning into soggy.
In case you can solely entry vacuum-sealed udon, microwave for 30 seconds to assist separate the udon earlier than including it to the sauce.
Would you like extra UDON recipes? Listed below are among the go-to recipes that I LOVE!
- Kimchi Udon (20 Minutes ONLY!)
- Creamy Mushroom Udon (20 Minutes ONLY!)
- Bacon Miso Udon (EXTRA Creamy!)
- Curry Beef Udon (20 Minute Dinner)
- Japanese Creamy Masago Udon
- 2 packs of Frozen Udon (500g)
- 350g of thinly sliced Brief Ribs
- 1/2 Onion (sliced)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (sliced)
- 3 Stalks of Inexperienced Onion (minimize into 2-inch items)
Read more: Boneless pork chops pan fry
- 3-4 tbsp of Bonito Flakes (crushed)
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- 2.5 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Mirin
- 1/4 cup of Dashi Inventory or Beef Inventory
- Combine dashi inventory, soy sauce, black pepper, bonito flakes (optionally available), and mirin in a bowl.
- Pour sizzling water over the frozen udon, so it separates.
- In a pan, drizzle in oil and switch the warmth to medium-high. As soon as the pan is sizzling, add sliced onion, the white a part of the inexperienced onion, garlic, and saute collectively for 3-4 minutes or till the onion is translucent and comfortable.
- Subsequent, add the meat and sautee collectively for 1-2 minutes or till the meat is comfortable.
- Add in frozen udon and drizzle on the seasoning sauce. Statue on excessive warmth for one more 3-4 minutes or till the udon soaks up all of the sauce.
- Elective, however HIGHLY really helpful, earlier than serving, add 1 tbsp of butter and blend.
- Garnish with extra bonito flakes and chopped inexperienced onion