Below are the best mr wong's chicken and rice near me topics edited and compiled by takeoutfood.best
Our restaurant branding agency worked on a restaurant rebrand project to create a bold new brand for Original Chicken-N-Rice.
The owners wanted a restaurant rebrand that would connect with existing customers and attract new ones. Their goal was to align the restaurant brand and brand support with a narrative that would have a bigger impact. Changes to the business structure were also impending, so a new brand was necessary.
First, we took a trip to Dallas to meet our clients, learn about the restaurant and their customers. We learned that the target market was mostly working-class families and blue-collar workers. Many customers also spoke Spanish.
The restaurant’s differentiators were pretty clear. They were a family-owned restaurant that served large portions at reasonable prices.
The menu featured fan favorites, like tempura-battered chicken tenders, Hawaiian-style wings, fried and white rice, and a variety of sauces, sides, and drinks.
The restaurant was founded by an immigrant named Mr. Wong. When he arrived in this country, he was amazed by fast food concepts and their ability to serve good food at affordable prices. He started cooking out of the back of a convenience store before opening the first Original Chicken-N-Rice concept with his business partners.
Mr. Wong retired after years of success and turned over restaurant operations to his children, our clients.
Our clients relied on us to create a bold new restaurant brand that would keep them current as they expanded within the fast-casual market.
We took what we learned and combined it with our own market research, then started creating narratives and visual direction options for the brand. We wanted to reposition the restaurant from an inexpensive place to grab food to a family-run r
estaurant that served fresh, heaping portions at great prices.
Our goal was to create visuals that more closely aligned with the branding that was dominating the QSR market.
We created three options for visual direction. Each brand board could be used as a vessel for telling the story we sought to weave into the brand. The boards also served as a way for our clients to determine the direction of the brand.
The winning brand board retained a color palette similar to the existing Original Chicken and Rice brand; but, it featured updated tones and a more modern approach.
We incorporated natural elements—concrete, metal, natural wood tones—along with modern illustrations to bring in the chicken concept.
There are modern, clean fonts and a warmer yellow than the typical hue. We included an orangey-red color as well. These colors update and refresh the tones and existing colors while nodding to the original brand.
The graphics are big and clean, as shown in the NY image and the Y image. The interior graphics would be uncomplicated, but illustrations would be more minimal.
The brand features industrial furniture and fixtures with pops of color. Finishes would stay natural in materials and tones.
Black and yellow would be the primary brand colors. Red would appear in the employee attire, menu, food photography, and graphics.
Fixtures and restaurant materials, like trays, would be stainless.
Upon presentation, the client approved this board and it became the foundation for the restaurant rebrand.
Top 5 mr wong's chicken and rice near me edited by Takeout Food
Mr. Wong’s Chicken ‘n Rice – Visit Irving, Texas
- Author: irvingtexas.com
- Published: 12/14/2021
- Review: 4.9 (741 vote)
- Summary: The concept of The Original Chicken ‘n Rice is simple, offer piping hot chicken wings and fingers at a low price with fast service. Their unique product and
Mr. Wong&x27s Chicken & Rice
- Author: foodboss.com
- Published: 05/20/2022
- Review: 4.6 (422 vote)
- Summary: Searching for “Asian Fusion Near Me”? Mr. Wong’s Chicken & Rice has some of the best Asian Fusion in Dallas. Located at 2848 West Northwest Highway,
Mr. Wong’s Chicken & Rice Irving, Texas
- Author: sirved.com
- Published: 05/27/2022
- Review: 4.53 (333 vote)
- Summary: It will tickle your taste buds and leave you longing for more. Call us and we’ll save you the best table in town. Restaurants near Mr. Wong’s Chicken & Rice in
Mr. Wong’s Chicken & Rice – 3613 N Belt Line Rd, Irving TX 75062
- Author: loc8nearme.com
- Published: 05/09/2022
- Review: 4 (428 vote)
- Summary: From Mr. Wong’s Chicken & Rice. Since 1989 we’ve been serving up fresh, piping hot chicken fingers & wings marinated overnight in our master blend of spices
- Matching search results: The owners wanted a restaurant rebrand that would connect with existing customers and attract new ones. Their goal was to align the restaurant brand and brand support with a narrative that would have a bigger impact. Changes to the business …
Restaurant Rebrand | Mr. Wong’s … – Restaurant Branding Agency
- Author: restaurantbrandingbynice.com
- Published: 12/04/2021
- Review: 3.8 (557 vote)
- Summary: As they worked to grow the restaurant and to separate certain locations from others, our clients relied on us to create a bold new restaurant brand that would
- Matching search results: We kicked off the restaurant rebrand project with a trip to Dallas to meet with our clients. We sat down with them to learn about the restaurant and the people who eat there. We came to find out that the target market primarily consisted of …