Here are the hottest l'oven fresh 12 grain bread nutrition facts articles edited and compiled by takeoutfood.best
L’oven Fresh 12 Grain bread is on my plate today. I’ll be reviewing it for nutrition facts, whole graininess, and overall taste. I’ve done a couple Aldi products but only one or two that are actually staples in a balanced diet.
Click to subscribe to our food YouTube channel!!
This sounds pretty gross, but I could eat this kind of bread for breakfast lunch and dinner.
If there was some kind of apocalypse and I was trapped in a bread factory, I’d be doing pretty well. That is until the loaves all get old. It’s a hard truth, but I’ve accepted that my only chance of real long-term survival would be in a Twinkie or a Spam factory.
My teeth are very against the former. Someday I’ll have to experiment with living off of those for a few weeks to see if I can stay alive. Should be exciting, but for now, I’m happily living off this L’oven Fresh 12 Grain Bread from Aldi. Let’s review those nutrition facts.
I’ll never understand why people knock bread. You NEED carbs, or at least I sure do. Keto wasn’t my thing, I lost a little too much sleep to that trend. These pack some solid nutrients in addition to the carbs.
There’s surprisingly a tiny bit of fat in the L’oven Fresh 12 grain bread, too! Then of course you’ve got your 19 grams of carbs per slice. On top of that, there’s a good deal of fiber in these, too. Since I put away 5 slices at lunch time for the review, I’ll be looking at 70% of my daily fiber value, woohoo!
You also get a little bit of added sugar in here. Not a bad amount of protein, either. 5 grams per slice adds up when you eat it like I do.
L’oven Fresh 12 Grain Ingredients
Let’s get into these ingredients.
This thing has a lot, and I mean a lot, of different grains in it. L’oven Fresh 12 Grain boasts whole wheat, flour, wheat gluten, wheat, oats, rye, barley, corn, millet (very good!), triticale, bulgur wheat, buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth, and sorghum. That was a mouthful. I’ve always wondered what cellulose fiber is. Kind of wasn’t expecting molasses in there or raisin juice concentrate. The being said, the bread does taste pretty sweet, so some of those things do make sense.
L’oven Fresh 12 Grain Review
As I mentioned earlier, I’m a bread kinda person. Yes, it does get vilified by a lot of different health magazines and workout books, but you know what? Bread minds its own business and it’s there when you need some carbs. Bread is that friend who’s shoulder you can cry on, that loaf that you can stuff when you really need to stress eat but don’t want to do too much damage to yourself with ice cream.
This L’oven Fresh 12 Grain bread is a perfect companion for all kinds of things – from PB&J to ham sandwiches. It has just the right amount of sugar where you get a vaguely sweet-but-not-overbearing taste in each bite. My only issue with it is how many chemically sounding things are in there. I know that a handful of those are natural ingredients, but I feel like calcium propionate probably isn’t. Guessing plaxmeal isn’t either.
Besides that stuff, though, it is phenomenal bread. I was surprised how quickly I ate five slices in a row. Didn’t even combine them with anything like butter or other ingredients. Check out the Aldi ad for this week and see if there’s any deals on it!
Nutrition Facts: Average
Taste: Above Average
Top 6 l'oven fresh 12 grain bread nutrition facts edited by Takeout Food
Hearty 12 Grain Bread – L’oven Fresh – FatSecret
- Author: fatsecret.com
- Published: 06/17/2022
- Review: 4.82 (674 vote)
- Summary: · Hearty 12 Grain Bread ; Calories. 120 ; Fat. 2.5 g ; Carbs. 19 g ; Protein. 5 g ; Serving Size, 1 slice
L’oven Fresh Hearty 12 Grain Bread – Fooducate
- Author: fooducate.com
- Published: 09/22/2022
- Review: 4.64 (296 vote)
- Summary: Personalized health review for L’oven Fresh Hearty 12 Grain Bread: 110 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Learn the good &
Calories in Bread, 12 Grain from L’oven Fresh – Nutritionix
- Author: nutritionix.com
- Published: 10/21/2022
- Review: 4.45 (559 vote)
- Summary: · Bread, 12 Grain ; Serving Size: slice (38g grams) ; Calories 100. Calories from Fat 14 ; 0%. Vitamin A ; 0%. Vitamin C ; 6%. Calcium
Aldi-l&x27oven Fresh Whole Grains
- Author: myfitnesspal.com
- Published: 10/10/2022
- Review: 4.25 (568 vote)
- Summary: Nutritional Info ; Carbs. 19 g ; Dietary Fiber. 3 g ; Sugars. 3 g ; Fat. 2.5 g ; Saturated. 0 g
Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread – Nutrition Facts – MyNetDiary
- Author: mynetdiary.com
- Published: 05/17/2022
- Review: 4.16 (599 vote)
- Summary: There are 100 calories in slice of Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread by L’oven Fresh from: Carbs 19g, Fat 2g, Protein 5g. Get full nutrition facts for your
L’oven Fresh 12 Grain Bread – Aldi
- Author: world.openfoodfacts.org
- Published: 09/15/2022
- Review: 3.77 (265 vote)
- Summary: · Nutrition facts ; Carbohydrates, 44.186 g, -15% ; Sugars, 4.651 g, +18% ; Fiber ? ; Proteins, 11.628 g, +25%
- Matching search results: This L’oven Fresh 12 Grain bread is a perfect companion for all kinds of things – from PB&J to ham sandwiches. It has just the right amount of sugar where you get a vaguely sweet-but-not-overbearing taste in each bite. My only issue with it is …