Here are the best is peanut butter and banana on rice cakes healthy articles edited and compiled by takeoutfood.best
Fast, Easy, Fruity, Nutritious and YUMMY! Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter and Banana can fill your tank and get you going. Crunchy, creamy, tangy and packed with on the go fun!
Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes
Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes are fun and easy and the snack to grab when you are heading out the door or need a quick something something to get you through.
There’s lots of ideas for what to put on them, but we love starting with a layer of nutty goodness and fruity tang.
Peanut Butter and Banana on Rice Cakes slathers on easily and doesn’t squish out like can happen with bread.
If you love rice cakes, check out Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter!
You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is!
There’s literally nothing to it! It’s literally THREE STEPS!
- Dip the butter from the jar.
- Spread it on top of your cake
- Cut up the banana and put in on top!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Rice Cakes – rice cakes come in a number of flavors and at least two sizes. The ones pictured here are full size, but they come in a small size as well. They also come in flavors! Caramel, Cinnamon or Chocolate is a nice flavor with Rice Cakes with peanut butter and banana!
- Peanut Butter – at my house, we prefer smooth, but crunchy will work just great for making perfect Rice Cakes and Peanut Butter!
- Banana – Choose a fresh, ripe banana. You almost can’t go wrong since the full flavored very ripe banana works as does the tangier slightly green banana.
Tips and Tricks
- Rice cakes have a bumpy side and a flat side. I find it’s easier to smooth peanut butter onto the flat side even if some folks would say that’s eating it upside down!
- Try some of the flavored ones with your peanut butter! Caramel, chocolate and cinnamon both work with peanut butter!
- Rice Cakes come in at least two sizes. You’ll want to have both on hand in case you have a large or a small appetite!
- These make the perfect travel snack! Simply put some butter in a small plastic-ware container, stash your banana in your bag and a few cakes in a zip lock bag and you’re set for an afternoon or on the go snack!
- Want to know more about bananas than you ever thought possible? For example, where do U.S. bananas come from? What’s the world market structure of bananas? You can check it out HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Watch Me Make One!
Hey! Would You Help Me Out?
Please leave a 5 STAR comment and review in the comment section below. This helps others to find the recipes at Loaves and Dishes.
A Verse To Share
I’m sitting here writing this in the very early morning. It’s time for my daily devotions but because of my schedule today, I really need to get this out the door.
I’m 100% positive that isn’t how God wants us to operate, is it? Scheduling him in between an MD visit and the first tasks at work today. I’m pretty sure he wants us to seek him first. (I realize this is out of context, but it still has meaning in this context, so please don’t message me about it. I got it.)
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Top 6 is peanut butter and banana on rice cakes healthy edited by Takeout Food
Peanut Butter & Banana Rice Cakes
- Author: food.com
- Published: 11/18/2021
- Review: 4.92 (779 vote)
- Summary: I eat this all the time for breakfast or just a snack. I spread natural peanut butter, than cut up some banana and layer them on the outside of the circle
Are Rice Cakes a Healthy Snack? Nutrition, Calories, and More
- Author: healthline.com
- Published: 02/23/2022
- Review: 4.69 (593 vote)
- Summary: · Peanut butter and banana is a popular and healthy snack combination. Bananas are loaded with potassium and fiber, while peanut butter provides
Healthy snack Rice cake with peanut butter & banana
- Author: all-at-once.la
- Published: 01/09/2022
- Review: 4.29 (287 vote)
- Summary: Healthy snack #Rice cake with peanut butter & banana. · Add 1 to 1 1/2 a teespoon of peanut butter to each rice cake. · Top with the sliced banana, sprinkle on
21 ‘Healthy’ Snacks You Should Avoid at All Costs, Says Science
- Author: eatthis.com
- Published: 03/31/2022
- Review: 4.09 (347 vote)
- Summary: · Rice cakes are an old-school weight loss staple. … Swap a two-cake mini meal for one rice cake topped with a generous swipe of nut butter
Peanut Butter and Banana Rice Cake Owls
- Author: annabelkarmel.com
- Published: 09/08/2022
- Review: 3.95 (345 vote)
- Summary: Method · Put the rice cakes on to a board. Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the cakes. · Slice one banana into thin slices. Slice each slice in half
Rice Cakes with Peanut Butter
- Author: eatingwell.com
- Published: 08/09/2022
- Review: 3.65 (537 vote)
- Summary: In short, yes, rice cakes are a healthy snack! Rice cakes are low in calories and sodium and are gluten-free, nut-free and soy-free. To make the most of your