June 12, 2020 0 Feedback
Making ready your cacao elixir for a cacao ceremony is straightforward, although will profit from permitting extra time to make it sacred!
Reading: How to make cacao drink
Beneath is our introductory ceremonial cacao drink recipe that could be a nice foundation to begin from as you discover your relationship with the Cacao Spirit.
- 25-50g Components for Life ceremonial cacao paste, chopped or grated
- 100-200ml of your selection of spring water or most well-liked milk (a typical small to medium sized mug)
- Your selection of pure sweetener, equivalent to coconut blossom sugar, Candy Freedom, or uncooked honey (optionally available)
- Gently heat your water or milk in a pan
- Add the cacao paste
- Because it melts combine in nicely. You possibly can blitz in with a hand blender for a creamier, frothier drink
- Serve in your favorite ceremonial cup and sweeten to style
Make it Sacred!
Also read: How old do you have to be to drink in italy
If you put together cacao to be used in a ceremony, make the preparation a ritual itself.
Be conscious of why you might be making ready your cacao.
- Take your time
- Ship your prayers and intentions to the drink as you make it
- Maintain love in your coronary heart as you do
- Serve it in your favorite cup or mug
Variations and Additions
Add spices or herbs as you might be drawn to. Nice examples are:
- Chilli powder
Strive These Recipes Subsequent
Try these chic recipes made with ceremonial cacao.
Niki’s Salted Cacao Paste Tart
Also read: Drinks to make with kalua
Double Cacao Chia Puddings
Uncooked Cacao Pecan Slices
Cacao Ceremony Bundle
We at the moment are additionally providing a Cacao Ceremony Bundle, containing a number of premium high quality components and cleaning herbs, together with ceremonial cacao paste, spices, sage and palo santo
Purchase Your Cacao Ceremony Bundle Right here
How Did Yours Flip Out?
Share your expertise of constructing your ceremonial cacao drink.
Also read: White tea vs green tea vs black tea