Bless the genius that invented single-serve desserts.
Single-serve desserts are precisely what they sound like — desserts that serve one individual. (And hey, you don’t must be single to take pleasure in them!) These bite-sized treats come in useful whenever you need to bask in only one brownie reasonably than making an entire pan.
Yup, it’s OK to savor a mouthwatering dessert each every now and then. However don’t get forward of your self — we’re not speaking about going to city on an entire dozen chocolate chip cookies. With regards to staying on monitor with wholesome habits, portion management is vital to success. By baking your self only one cookie or mug cake at a time, you gained’t be tempted to have “just one more.”
From a flavorful cinnamon roll that doesn’t require baking to a chocolate mousse made with chia seeds, we have now 9 single-serving dessert recipes that can hold your cravings in test.
RELATED: 15 Guilt-Free Mug Cake Recipes
9 Healthy Single-Serve Dessert Recipes
1. No-Bake Large Monster Cookie You had us at “giant cookie,” to be trustworthy. The one factor higher than a dessert the dimensions of our head? An excellent-sized deal with that’s vegan-friendly and gluten-free. It will get higher: You don’t even have to show in your oven to whip it up. With out utilizing any butter, oil, flour or sugar, this monster cookie nonetheless tastes as scrumptious as another typical dessert. Picture and recipe: Arman Liew / The Huge Man’s World
Read more: Tofutti cream cheese dessert recipes
2. Single-Serve Microwave Chocolate Cake Muffin Don’t knock this recipe till you attempt it. Microwaving something however leftovers might sound a bit sketchy, however this cake-like dessert (on the spot cupcake!) is completely fluffy and moist though you make it in a microwave. Cake craving, solved. Picture and recipe: Lee Hersh / Match Foodie Finds
3. No-Bake Chocolate Cinnamon Roll This isn’t your common cinnamon roll. (However you already knew that, didn’t you?) Not solely is there nearly no added sugar on this recipe, however the filling is of course candy because of a easy combination of dates and cinnamon. Picture and recipe: Erika Kwee / The Pancake Princess
RELATED: The right way to Do a Sugar Detox (With out Going Loopy)
4. Healthy Chocolate Mousse Say what? There’s a wholesome option to eat chocolate? This scrumptious chocolate mousse is studded with superfoods like chia seeds. As a substitute of being loaded with saturated fat and sugars like a standard mousse made out of actual cream, this lighter model delivers fiber-packed chia seeds, naturally candy dates, and cacao powder. Picture and recipe: Olena / iFood Actual
5. Chocolate Protein Mug Cake Sixty seconds is all it takes so that you can fulfill dessert cravings with this delectable mug cake that’s jam-packed with protein powder and wholesome alternate options to all-purpose flour and butter. At simply 250 energy, it gained’t weigh you down earlier than bedtime. Picture and recipe: Lee Hersh / Life by Day by day Burn
Read more: Dutch oven dessert camping recipes
6. Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal It’s a multi-tasking dessert! Whip up this recipe that mixes the candy and decadent goodness of basic apple pie with the satiating energy of fiber-rich oatmeal. And did we point out that all the sweetness comes from apple, raisins and apple juice? Maintain it shifting — there are not any added sugars to see right here. Picture and recipe: Claudia Hollings / Breakfast Drama Queen
RELATED: Breakfast Rut? 8 Oatmeal Recipes to Gas You
7. Single-Serve Banana Darkish Chocolate Chip Muffin Bear in mind how individuals all the time taught us to not choose a e book by its cowl? They have been in all probability speaking about this recipe. The chocolate chip-stuffed muffin might seem like a complete calorie-bomb, but it surely’s truly gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free, too. Picture and recipe: Lee Hersh / Match Foodie Finds
8. Single-Serve Cookie Lava Cake Improve your chocolate chip cookie by filling it with an ooey-gooey cashew butter heart. Cashew butter generally is a bit expensive, so in case you’re on a good funds, be happy to make use of peanut butter. Substituting oat flour for all-purpose flour and maple syrup and stevia for processed sugar makes this a dessert you’ll be able to really feel higher about. Picture and recipe: Leah / Love Me, Feed Me
9. Single Girl Banana Break up “Single Lady Banana Split” is an applicable identify right here — you aren’t going to need to share this delicious dessert with one other individual. A contemporary twist on the basic banana cut up, this model consists of yogurt as a substitute of ice cream, topped with contemporary plums, Nutella, jam and pistachios. Picture and recipe: Kartrina / Heat Vanilla Sugar
Read more: Easy asian dessert recipes with pictures