This submit comprises affiliate hyperlinks, which implies I’ll obtain a fee if you buy via my hyperlink, at no further value to you. Please see full disclosure for extra particulars.
Be taught the perfect peanut butter whiskey drinks to make together with your favourite mixers.
If you happen to love peanut butter whiskey (like Skrewball), then study the perfect drinks and pictures to make with this spirit. There are a lot of scrumptious liqueurs, mixers, and liquors that blend effectively with peanut butter whiskey. Study what pictures and drinks are you able to make with Skrewball peanut butter whiskey.
You in all probability know by now that I am full-out obsessed with peanut butter whiskey. I’ve a number of recipes utilizing Skrewball like pictures, ice cream, and extra! It is not at all a conventional whiskey, nevertheless it gives a very enjoyable and flavorful twist on a spirit everyone knows and love.
Also read: Apple cider vinegar detox tea benefits
I’ve made a handful of peanut butter whiskey shot and drink recipes, however I wished to supply a information for individuals who need to be a bit extra inventive. This submit will cowl plenty of concepts about what to combine with peanut butter whiskey. In case you have any good combos that you have tried at dwelling, throw a remark under so I can strive it out too!
Whereas there are numerous manufacturers of peanut butter whiskey available on the market (Sqrrl, Skatter Mind, and so on.) my all-time favourite is Skrewball. Yow will discover many of those manufacturers at your native liquor retailer, or on Drizly.
The way to Retailer Peanut Butter Whiskey
I desire to retailer my peanut butter whiskey within the freezer. Tremendous chilly peanut butter whiskey makes scrumptious pictures all by itself. Nevertheless, I additionally desire cocktails and blended pictures with tremendous chilly whiskey.
The exception to this rule is if you’re including the peanut butter whiskey to a scorching drink (like espresso or apple cider) or baking with it. I prefer to maintain one bottle at room temperature, and depart one other within the freezer.
What To Combine With Peanut Butter Whiskey
For 1 Ingredient Mixers
Read more: Do energy drinks make you fat
If you happen to’re on the lookout for a straightforward, 1 ingredient mixer to pair with peanut butter whiskey, check out these combos.
- Espresso: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, 5 half scorching espresso, splash of cream (non-compulsory)
- Apple Cider: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, 5 half scorching apple cider
- Berry Flavored Seltzer: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, 5 half alcoholic seltzer
- Milk: 1.75 half peanut butter whiskey, 5 half milk of selection (remember about chocolate milk)
- Coca-Cola: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, 5 half Coca-Cola soda
Do you know you may make scrumptious peanut butter whiskey drinks with a few of our tried and true traditional cocktail recipes? Listed below are a few of my enjoyable, favourite twists.
- Black Russian: 2 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half espresso liqueur
- Chocolate Martini: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1.5 half chocolate liqueur, 1.5 half creme de cocoa, 2.5 half heavy cream
- Espresso Martini: 2 half peanut butter whiskey, ½ half espresso liqueur, 1 half espresso, ½ half easy syrup (non-compulsory)
- Manhattan: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, 1.5 half rye, ¼ half Amaro
- Mudslide: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half espresso liqueur, 1.5 half Irish cream liqueur
I like Skrewball whiskey for easy shot recipes as a result of it already has a lot taste. If you happen to’re on the lookout for pictures made with peanut butter whiskey, take a look at a few of my favourite combos. Most of those Skrewball shot recipes solely require 2 elements. Make certain all elements have been chilled.
- Caramel Liqueur: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, ½ half caramel liqueur. Attempt caramel liqueur in a PayDay shot
- Vanilla Vodka: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half vanilla vodka
- Espresso Liqueur: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half espresso liqueur
- Raspberry Liqueur: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half raspberry liqueur
- Chocolate Liqueur/Creme de Cocoa: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half chocolate liqueur/creme de cocoa
- Banana Liqueur: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, ½ half banana liqueur
- Irish Cream: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half Irish cream
- RumChata: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half RumChata
- Cinnamon Whiskey: 1.5 half peanut butter whiskey, ½ half cinnamon whiskey
- Reese’s Cup: 1 half peanut butter whiskey, 1 half espresso liqueur, 1 half milk (full recipe)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (PB&J): Try the complete recipe
For Boozy Desserts
Imagine it or not, peanut butter whiskey can also be an important addition to desserts! Listed below are a few of my favourite recipes that style even higher with a bit booze.
- Ice Cream: Try this recipe
- Milkshake: Try this recipe
- Caramel: Try this recipe
- Brownies: Try this recipe
Want Extra Inspiration?
The one solution to maintain discovering new and scrumptious peanut butter whiskey drinks is to maintain experimenting! Seize my free bartender cheat sheet with over 45+ traditional cocktail recipes and see how they style with some Skrewball or different PB whiskey.