Below are the best cookies and cream ice cream cone yellow wrapper topics edited and compiled by Takeout Food
What is Blue Bell Cookies ‘n Cream Cone?
It’s the newest flavor from Blue Bell and is described as, to quote the packaging, “vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate crème filled cookie crumbles, dark chocolate-coated chocolate cone pieces and a chocolate fudge swirl.”
If you’re counting, the word “chocolate” is mentioned four times in the description but not once in the product’s name. And if you are a stickler for punctuation, you might wonder why chocolate-coated is hyphenated, but not vanilla flavored or crème filled. I have no answer for that, and it will probably keep me up tonight.
How is it?
My first thought upon popping the top was that the quartet of chocolates in the description was not enough because all I saw was a small island of vanilla-ish color in the middle surrounded by a sea of chocolate.
However, after some excavating, it turned out that there just happened to be a thin layer of the fudge swirl on the top. A full scoop has more of a traditional cookies’ n cream look.
As for the taste, it was quite good and not overly chocolatey. The cookies’ n cream part was basically your standard cookies’ n cream flavor, but the fudge swirls added a nice chocolate boost and tasted a lot like Hershey’s syrup.
The cone pieces provided some extra taste and texture, although they were hard to distinguish from the cookie pieces. The label was not kidding when it said “crumbles” either, as I didn’t find many cookie pieces of significant size. The cone pieces were larger but still fairly small. Overall, the flavors and textures all worked together splendidly. It would have been nice to have some more sizable chunks of both cookies and cone, however.
Anything else you need to know?
In my dedication to providing you with the most comprehensive information available about this product, I actually read — OK, I skimmed — a press release about it. According to it, this new flavor is an homage to Blue Bell’s Cookie Cone product that launched in 1997, was sold mostly in school cafeterias, and discontinued in 2015. That product had a complete cone with a scoop of chocolate-coated ice cream, along with the same overly happy fake Oreo guy on the package.
This is not the fanciest or most daring ice cream flavor out there, perhaps because Blue Bell sees itself as a more traditional ice cream maker. The packaging on this product is flashy by its standards, as most of its other flavors have just a solid color with the kid leading the cow logo. So if you want ice cream with Pop Rocks, Sour Patch Kids, or something like that in it, you have plenty of other options, but if you just want some good cookies’ n cream ice cream with a little something extra, this one is for you.
Purchased Price: $6.34Size: Half-gallon Purchased at: H-E-B Rating: 8 out of 10 Nutrition Facts: (2/3 cup) 280 calories, 15 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 30 milligrams of cholesterol, 120 milligrams of sodium, 34 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 27 grams of sugar, and 5 grams of protein.
Top 5 cookies and cream ice cream cone yellow wrapper edited by Takeout Food
All Nestlé® Drumstick® Flavors – IceCream.com
- Author: icecream.com
- Published: 01/13/2022
- Review: 4.87 (610 vote)
- Summary: There’s a fun sundae cone for all! Check out all of the DRUMSTICK® … Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack … Cookie Dipped Vanilla Sundae Cones
19 Childhood Ice Cream Treats You Forgot You Were Obsessed With
- Author: delish.com
- Published: 11/18/2021
- Review: 4.62 (381 vote)
- Summary: · Like charged-the-ice-cream-truck obsessed. … Chocolate Eclair, Cookies and Cream or Strawberry Shortcake person? … Sno-Cone. Ah, ice and
The Best Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Author: nytimes.com
- Published: 05/20/2022
- Review: 4.42 (518 vote)
- Summary: · The texture is soft and has a nice balance, with a fudgy cookie and a creamy ice cream that oozes vanilla flavor. One tester described it as a “
Ice cream cone wrapper royalty-free images
- Author: shutterstock.com
- Published: 01/03/2022
- Review: 4.2 (288 vote)
- Summary: Find Ice cream cone wrapper stock images in HD and millions of other … of Striped Colorful Light Orange Yellow Purple Soft Serve Ice Cream Waffle Cone in
25 classic ice cream truck treats you probably forgot about
- Author: yardbarker.com
- Published: 05/24/2022
- Review: 3.98 (293 vote)
- Summary: · The cookies were too soggy, the ice cream was too hard, … Vanilla ice cream with a chocolate swirl housed in a taco-shaped waffle cone
- Matching search results: Purchased Price: $6.34Size: Half-gallon Purchased at: H-E-B Rating: 8 out of 10 Nutrition Facts: (2/3 cup) 280 calories, 15 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 30 milligrams of cholesterol, 120 milligrams of sodium, 34 …