Below are the best can you cook knorr rice sides in the oven topics edited and compiled by takeoutfood.best
This is the Best Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole we’ve ever had! It’s a semi-homemade, “dump and bake” kind of recipe using canned soups and premade rice mixes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, the rush of the holidays, or just the ease of good, old-fashioned comfort food.
published October 2020, updated July 2022
- The Best Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Substitutions in Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
If you’re looking for a from-scratch Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole, this is not your recipe. But if you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe that you can put together in under 15 minutes – I’ve got your back!
I won’t chatter on and on about it though – let me show you how to make it!
The Best Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
You’ll need a 3-quart baking dish (like a 9×13 or 10×14) for this recipe and here are the ingredients:
- 2 Knorr Rice Sides, Cheddar and Broccoli Flavor, 5.5 oz size
- Cream of Chicken soup (1 can)
- Cream of Mushroom soup (1 can)
- 1 cup of Water
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ a tablespoon of Seasoned Salt (you can use less if you wish)
- Pepper for taste
- 1 teaspoon of Basil (optional)
- ½ a tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 can of Nacho or Cheddar Cheese Soup
Once you have all of your ingredients (or substitutions… keep reading down below for some ideas), you’re ready to put it together.
Start by emptying both rice packages into a casserole dish.
Add in cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and water.
Whisk together until well combined.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Cover chicken and rice in all seasonings, and rub into chicken.
Spoon the cheese soup on top of the chicken and smooth out evenly. Then you’re ready to bake!
Cover the casserole dish tightly in foil and bake at 350 degrees for an hour and 45 minutes.
If you’d like it a little browned on top, remove the foil and place the dish under your broiler for 3-5 minutes. Watch it closely!!
Serve with your favorite side(s) and enjoy!! If you like this recipe… you might like some others I have shared:
- Broccoli, Rice & Cheese Casserole
- Hawaiian Rice Salad (Cold Brown Rice Salad with Chicken & Pineapple)
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread
- Baked Pork Chops & Rice
- Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Crock Pot Beef & Veggies Over Rice
Substitutions in Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- While we love the Knorr brand, there are other brands of pre-made rice mixes that you could use for this recipe and to change up the flavors!
- If you don’t have (or don’t like) one of the cream soups – use all of one flavor. Such as, use all cream of chicken and no cream of mushroom or vice-versa.
- We sometimes use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts. They work great and my family loves those as well.
- The seasonings are very versatile. I keep things simple with Seasoned Salt but you can add any seasoning you like or a mix of them. Some of our favorites are basil, garlic and onion powders, cumin, and/or paprika.
- Want veggies? You could easily add in 2 cups of chopped fresh broccoli!
Are you ready for the recipe?
You can join my daily email list by entering your email below and you’ll get a pretty printable pdf of the recipe in your inbox immediately!!
Or you can scroll down to the recipe card and print from there!
Top 5 can you cook knorr rice sides in the oven edited by Takeout Food
Knorr Rice Sides Chicken Flavor
- Author: directionsforme.org
- Published Date: 05/28/2022
- Review: 4.92 (701 vote)
- Summary: Top-of-stove directions: 1. In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water, 1 tbsp margarine (optional) and contents of package to a boil. (Try using I can’t
Chicken Casserole | Knorr US
- Author: knorr.com
- Published Date: 11/14/2021
- Review: 4.64 (308 vote)
- Summary: It’s a chicken recipe that will leave you full—and extremely satisfied. … Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Chicken flavor, prepared according to package directions
Chicken Casserole from Knorr Recipe – Allrecipes
- Author: allrecipes.com
- Published Date: 04/21/2022
- Review: 4.35 (436 vote)
- Summary: Combine boiling water with Knorr rice sides in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir in vegetables and chicken. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and rice is tender
Shortcut Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Author: unsophisticook.com
- Published Date: 02/22/2022
- Review: 4.03 (202 vote)
- Summary: Apr 21, 2022 Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine the Knorr Chicken Broccoli Rice, boiling water, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a 13×9-inch baking
Semi-Homemade Cooking with Knorr Selects
- Author: kellysthoughtsonthings.com
- Published Date: 05/22/2022
- Review: 3.83 (415 vote)
- Summary: Add the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until the top is set, rice and chicken is cooked and it appears golden brown